Donation Station Attendant Northwest Center SeaTac
Short Description :Transportation to make it to various work sites, mileage reimbursement offered for personal vehicle use during work schedule Our Big Blue Truck team prides itself on having a team mentality where staff collaborate and work together towards a common goal We are looking ,…
Full Description :
We are looking for a SEASONAL Big Blue Truck Donation Station Attendant!
As a SEASONAL Donation Station Attendant, you will be responsible for meeting one of our Big Blue Trucks at a daily assigned station and engaging with the public while accepting items at our donation stations. This is a customer-facing position where you will be providing information to the public pertaining to ’s mission, while loading and organizing goods as they are accepted throughout the day. Our Big Blue Truck team prides itself on having a team mentality where staff collaborate and work together towards a common goal.
Wage: $17.00$18.00 Per hour
Location: Various Locations within the King County area
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 6 AM (Schedule may fluctuate depending on location)
What we are offering: We provide full-time employees with a generous benefits package, including healthcare plans, retirement plans with a company match, competitive pay, paid vacations, and much more!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interconnect with employees and customers
- Ability to drive personal vehicle or utilize other modes of transportation to make it to various work sites, mileage reimbursement offered for personal vehicle use during work schedule.
- Able to work flexible hours that are subject to change based on seasonality and work schedule
- Knowledge of safe lifting and other safety procedures or willingness to learn and master these skills.
- Ability to lift, carry and organize up to 50lbs consistently; up to 70lbs occasionally
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to walk for extended periods of time, including on uneven surfaces
- Ability to kneel, squat, crouch, bend, stoop and twist at the knees/waist/neck
- Ability to handle and grasp
- Repetitive arm motion
- Work outside in all types of weather, with exposure to humidity, cold, heat and/or sun
At , we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.