Accounts Payable Clerk West Coast Dental Services Inc. Los Angeles
Short Description :Of opportunities includes corporate, clinical, and field office positions The accounts payable clerk receives each of the dental offices approved invoices weekly from the office staff and compares the invoices to the approved purchase orders and the vendor statement to ensure that ,…
Full Description :
If you enjoy Welcoming, Communicating, and Delivering best practices, then West Coast Dental has the right career path for you!
Welcome to West Coast Dental! Responsibilities:
The accounts payable clerk receives each of the dental office’s approved invoices weekly from the office staff and compares the invoices to the approved purchase orders and the vendor statement to ensure that all the vendor invoices that the dental office received is sent to the Corporate Support Center. The AP clerk codes each invoice with the appropriate general ledger account and office number in preparation for input to the computer accounting system. The AP clerk inputs the appropriate information into the computer accounting system. The administrator also manages the Corporate Support Center vendor payments, payment and disputes of our credit card accounts, ordering of printed material, rubber stamps, and other miscellaneous items. The duties of the Accounts Payable clerk may require extended duration of standing, walking, stooping, bending, sitting, lifting, manual dexterity, typing, and good eye-hand coordination. The individual must be able to adjust physically and emotionally to a spontaneous, fast-paced and results driven environment.
- Ensure all offices have submitted all of their invoices each week.
- Ensure courteous and responsive interaction with vendors and dental office and support center employees.
- Ensures accurate data entry to the accounting system.
- Meets all deadlines for vendor payments.
- Ensures assigned and required office needs are promptly met.
- Assist as needed in answering front desk phones
The position is expected to work office hours from Monday through Friday. It requires sitting, standing and bending as needed to fulfill the job requirementsQualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and outlook email)
- Knowledge and use of accounting software (Great Plains preferred)
- Experience in the accounts payable function (Posting & matching invoices and cutting checks)
- Preferred experience in multi-location administration
Calculator / Fax Machine / Copy Machine / Postage Meter / Computer / Accounting Software (Great Plains preferred) / Microsoft Word & Excel / Multiple Phone Lines
We recognize the importance of investing on our most valuable asset that strengthens the very foundation of West Coast Dental, our employees. In line with this objective, we understand that providing excellent service to our employees facilitates professional and personal growth that will enable them to live our company principleTo Welcome, Communicate and Deliver unparalleled customer service.
West Coast Dental offers a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our employees.
West Coast Dental offers:
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Vision insurance
- Comprehensive dental benefit
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness, cancer, gap and accident
- Continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.