Chili's Grill & Bar, Restaurant Manager Chilis Shreveport
Short Description :Guests and overseeing shifts for one of Americas most successful restaurant brands Communicating with Team Members, Guests, vendors, and concept personnel for various needs Discounts on items like mobile phones, travel, computers, and ,…
Full Description :
Be A Part Of What's Trending At Today's Chili's.
On Sundays, you enjoy going to the park and feeding the ducks, and then putting them all neatly in a row. Why? Because you're a born Manager. There's a place for everything, and everything in its place. And your place? On the front lines, leading Team Members, pleasing Guests and overseeing shifts for one of America's most successful restaurant brands.
There's never been a better time to join the team at Chili's. Our stock is red hot. Guest satisfaction scores are at record highs. Our turnover is at record lows. And our ongoing investment in brand renovation has us poised and ready for even more growth. Our best years are still ahead. So are yours. So call us already.As a Manager your job includes:
- Monitoring all restaurant operations and conditions to ensure quality of food and customer service
- Reviewing documentation to assess the quality of restaurant operations
- Communicating with Team Members, Guests, vendors, and concept personnel for various needs
- Interviewing rock star talent for job openings
We Offer A Laundry List of Great Perks (except laundry)
You work your tail off. You do your job well. Guests adore you. Other ChiliHeads want to be like you. You bring it — all day, every day. And what do you have to show for it? Quite a lot, actually —
- Highly competitive earning opportunities
- Career Opportunities and Development, including the potential of Global Training roles
- Healthcare plans, including domestic partner benefits (based on length of service and number of hours worked per week)
- Tuition assistance (based on length of service and number of hours worked per week)
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match (based on age, length of service and number of hours worked per week)
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Anniversary Gift Program
- Discounts on items like mobile phones, travel, computers, and even autos!
- Dining discounts at Brinker owned brands
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.