LHI Clinical Administrative Coordinator UnitedHealth Group Hartford
Short Description :Telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills Complete an extensive Medical Health Questionnaire MHQ and exposure form via telephone interview with members within the identified case management supported program Complete extensive Medical Health Questionnaire ,…
Full Description :
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
There are several steps in our hiring process. Please make sure that you have filled out all required sections of your employment application. Once you submit your completed application, you will receive an email with information regarding next steps including any preemployment assessment(s) that are required. Both your application and any required assessment(s) need to be completed before we can consider you for employment so the sooner you complete these two steps, the sooner you will hear from us. To learn more, go to: http://uhg.hr/OurApplicationProcess
Complete an extensive Medical Health Questionnaire (MHQ) and exposure form via telephone interview with members within the identified case management supported program. Electronically submit interview information through an internal database system to generate a summary for the members monitoring exam.
This is high volume, customer service environment. You'll need to be efficient, productive and thorough dealing with our members over the phone. You also must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evening hours.
- Complete extensive Medical Health Questionnaire (MHQ) and Exposure form via telephone interview
- Triage incoming calls
- Acknowledges member’s rights on confidentiality issues, maintains patient confidentiality at all times, and follows HIPAA guidelines and regulations
- Complete daily department tasks as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication, telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills
- Vocational or Technical Training / Education (Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, etc.) or Clinical Upskilling course
- Equivalent combination of education, experience and / or applicable military experience
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service environment
- Experience with medical terminology or completion of medical terminology course
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office with the ability
- Knowledge and understanding of CPT and ICD coding
- National Career Readiness Certificate
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
is a drugfree workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Clinical Coordinator, Medical Health,
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.