Process Engineer Pfizer Kalamazoo
Short Description :Plus a minimum of 1 years experience in a science or engineering related field Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations Subject to further legal review and ,…
Full Description :
Provides technical expertise and operational support for B41 Injectables operation, with focus upon the filling operations. Partners with shop floor colleagues and supervision to ensure smooth and efficient production of a diverse mix of human and animal health injectable products. Assists in equipment troubleshooting activities as needed.
- Identifies and implements cost savings ideas, specifically line efficiency improvements and other projects that increase equipment capacity.
- Develops and validates manufacturing processes for drug products, taking into consideration problems inherent in the transfer of technology from research to production, from other sites, or within the site.
- Conducts tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over applicable variables.
- Investigates deviations that occur on the manufacturing floor. Performs root-cause analysis and identifies appropriate, effective corrective actions. Implements corrective actions in conjunction with the appropriate enabling groups, i.e. engineering, maintenance, quality, validation, environmental health and safety.
- Leads technical improvement projects aimed at defect reduction, improved equipment reliability, and better equipment utilization.
- Serves as customer project manager on equipment purchases or improvements; interface closely with engineering to specify user requirements, review and approve drawings, define project scopes.
- BA/BS plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience or MBA/MS plus a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a science or engineering related field
- Pharmaceutical or manufacturing experience and strong, demonstrated technical skills exhibited in a cGMP environment are requirements.
- Specific knowledge of and experience with Drug Product processing and equipment is highly desirable.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply: June 2nd , 2020
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. is an E-Verify employer.Manufacturing
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.