Utilization Review Coordinator Genesis House, Inc. Harrisburg
Short Description :Service is preferred Associates degree in human services related field and or medical billing and coding is preferred Must be able to operate a computer, fax machine, telephone system, and video equipment Coordinate data entry ,…
Full Description :
- Facilitate communications between facilities intake screening/assessment, billing, and clinical department as related to obtaining and maintaining client funding for clinical services.
- Complete insurance checks for each client on a weekly basis for the facility
- Act as the facility liaison in resolving any funding issues that may arise with the MCO/SCA or DOC and maintain detailed records of any communications between the facility and funding agency (e.g. documents when, where and to whom ASAM forms are sent, records receipt of funding authorizations, etc).
- Complete authorizations for funding sources.
- Complete claims entry
- Preform outreach as required.
- Participate in weekly clinical team meetings
- Coordinate data entry in the PA WITS and EM system.
- Comply with all H.I.PA.A. and confidentiality requirements
- Other duties as required.
Associates' degree in human services related field and or medical billing and coding is preferred. Experience with insurance, criminal justice field, and customer service is preferred.
Must be able to operate a computer, fax machine, telephone system, and video equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27,000.00 - $30,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Other forms
- One location
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.