Warehouse Worker Chewy, Inc. Pittston
Short Description :Looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, dont wait Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in WilkesBarre with wages up to 1575/hr ,…
Full Description :
WE ARE STILL HIRING!!! COME SEE US THIS WEEK! We look forward to seeing you at one of our events!
**NEW WAGES UP TO $15.75/HR! Open Interviews and on the spot job offers being made!!!
Location: Chewy Fulfillment Center
600 New Commerce Blvd
Wilkes Barre, PA 18706
- MondayFriday | 9AM6PM
- Saturday | 9AM6PM
Location: Chewy Recruiting Office in Scranton
341 North Washington Ave
Scranton, PA 18503
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday| 9AM5PM
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers for our Fulfillment Center in Wilkes-Barre, PA. If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal worker looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don't wait! You don't want to miss out on this warehouse opportunity.
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Wilkes-Barre with wages up to $15.75/hr with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!!. We also offer competitive benefits, climate controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Perform a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, each shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities
Please note that Governor Wolfe's order requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a disposable mask.
Please bring photo identification!If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR[at]Chewy.com.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.