Project Assistant Pittsburgh Public Schools Pittsburgh
Short Description :And resolving problems quickly Assists staff with the implementation of Restorative Practices and SchoolWide Positive Behavior Interventions and Assists the school Social Worker with duties as assigned Develops and implements a program to ,…
Full Description :
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Five years of experience working with students in an educational environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement in analyzing and resolving problems quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexible, with the ability to respond in a timely manner to the needs of students and personnel.
2. Develops and implements a program to monitor and increase school-wide student attendance.
4. Supports after-school programming.
5. Supports mediation, check-in/check-out, and character education programs.
6. Assists with the preparation and delivery of student and parent involvement activities, including but not limited to
workshops and training sessions.
7. Attends key meetings and training sessions as assigned by the Principal.
8. Assists in the completion and generation of various reports, including statistical information, grade reporting, attendance reporting, and student data.
9. Assists the school Social Worker with duties as assigned.
10. Performs additional duties as assigned by the Principal.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.