Digital Media Specialist St. John's Northwestern Leadership Academies Delafield
Short Description :Relations, English, or related field is required We are accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States ISACS Possess the ability to target current social media niches that include drone videotaping, 360, and Facebook Live Johns ,…
Full Description :
St. John’s Northwestern Leadership Academies prepares boys and girls to become young adults who can achieve their best personal potential for lifetime success by immersing them in a disciplined environment that inspires increased personal growth through core commitments to excellence in Academics, Spiritual and Character Development, Leadership Skills, and Athletics/Wellness. We are accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS). We offer boarding and day student options on our 110-acre campus in Delafield, WI. Small class sizes allow our faculty to build relationships with students to facilitate learning and engagement.
We are excited to announce the addition of a non-military, college-prep leadership academy for the 2020-2021 school year. Both the Military and the Leadership academy will share a principal, elemental theme: Producing influential leaders of character.
The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for preparing and posting content on various digital platforms, including St. John's Northwestern websites, blogs, electronic newsletters, and social media sites. Published content must be creative and appealing to a diverse group of constituents. The Digital Media Specialist will ensure all published information remains current, effective, and that it aligns with St. John's Northwestern Academies mission and brand standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for writing, video storytelling, and posting content on various digital platforms.
- Responsible for creative development and maintenance of St. John's Northwestern's websites, blogs, electronic newsletters, email automation campaigns, and social media campaigns and events.
- Must be efficient and effective in the use of desktop publishing, editing digital images, designing page layouts, interviewing, video editing, and using electronic publishing software.
- Must be able to leverage online marketing tools such as SEO and other platforms to increase interactive results.
- Possess the ability to target current social media niches that include drone videotaping, 360, and Facebook Live.
- Must conduct marketing research to identify online trends, track developments in emerging technologies, and recognize the requirements to implement innovative media campaigns, as well as being capable of identifying target audiences and creating the best ways to present information to these audiences.
- As a contributing staff writer, he or she serves as a primary communicator of the SJNA message, functioning as a copywriter, proofreader, and distributor of content, for internal/external use.
- In addition to regular duties, attendance at campus events and participation in student and family activities is required. This may include chaperone or club supervision duties and will be at the manager’s discretion.
- Travel to outside meetings and conferences may be required.
This job description may not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that may be required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to meet and communicate with colleagues, students and the public with tact and diplomacy. Self-disciplined self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work under the pressure of many priorities.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 5 years work experience that includes using social media platforms, digital media management programs such as HootSuite, HubSpot, Google Analytics, WordPress, and Adobe Premiere, in a PC (not MAC) environment is required. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint) and Google Drive programs is required.
Experience editing, word processing, photography, video editing, storytelling and interviewing subjects is required. Knowledge of printing industry requirements and photography skills are highly desirable.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, Public Relations, English, or related field is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.