Client Care Receptionist - Aesthetic Services Ideal Image Development Corporation Colonie
Short Description :Client appointments Meet and greet all incoming clients Confirmation and follow up calls Knowledge of Salesforce data ,…
Full Description :
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interacting with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Checking clients in and out of their appointments, pulling charts and filing.
- Answer phones and schedule client appointments.
- Master a basic understanding of each service offering.
- Upsell new areas/services to current clients in order to hit individual monthly target.
- Assist with local marketing events as needed.
- Act as liaison between face skin and body specialists and treatment providers.
- Collecting and handling payments.
- Confirmation and follow up calls.
- Knowledge of Salesforce (data entry, usage etc.)
- Ordering office supplies.
- Assist with new clinic openings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credential.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a spa or high-end retail environment.
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment, utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Compelling interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written), strong ability to influence and build rapport
- Strong guest service orientation
- Rapid learner with the ability to grasp concepts and protocols
- Must maintain a high attention to detail.
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
- Parental Leave for any new or adoptive parents after a year of employment providing 8-12 weeks of full pay based on years of services and type of leave needed (full time employees).
- Company paid holidays and vacation days
- Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family, and friends
- Company-paid training
- Cosmetic products discount
- Amazing company culture
- And more!
***Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center***
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.