Security Officer - Garland Immediate Openings All Shifts $12.50 Per Hour Weiser Security Services Dallasposted by admin on January 15, 2021
Short Description :Available and present at all times Must be able to obtain state required licensing This position is under the direct supervision of the Account Manager or Branch Manager and is responsible for protection, safeguarding, and security of ,…
Full Description :
This position is under the direct supervision of the Account Manager or Branch Manager and is responsible for protection, safeguarding, and security of assets, personnel, customers and visitors to assigned sites.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instruction or post orders as requested by direct supervisor or approved client contact in order to maintain positive client relationship.
These essential functions are listed as a general rule as each site will have different duties. For more in-depth description of duties, please see the Security Officer Manual or Post Orders at assigned post.
- Protect the interests of the client within the limits of the facility and to protect the lives and property of employees and visitors.
- Where approved uniform completely including having license when applicable available and present at all times.
- Prepare reports on a daily basis as trained and turn them into the proper contacts.
- Must stay on post until properly relieved.
- Making patrols as required by post orders
- Notify proper authorities in all cases of emergencies as outlined in the post orders.
- Report all violations of company policy and local and federal laws as stated in the Employee Handbook.
There may be additional responsibilities as specifically required by the client and the assigned post.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain safe environment for officers, clients, vendors and employees.
- Ability to deal tactfully with the public
- High School Graduate or GED
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Clean criminal background
- Must be able to obtain state required licensing
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.