Mgr II Cust Log Bayer New Jersey
Short Description :Requirements, inventory, etc, and gap analysis to proactively identify trends and create solutions that will lead to improved Customer Supply Chain related KPI performance Whywhy, data analysis, value stream mapping to identify root causes and develop solutions Develop ,…
Full Description :
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager II Customer Logistics, are to:
- Partner with Senior Manager Customer Logistic and related cross functional resources to deliver on Customer Logistics’ goals (e.g. OTIF, revenue recognition) and customer requirements;
- Develop and leverage analytical tools for customer replenishment requirements, inventory, etc., and gap analysis to proactively identify trends and create solutions that will lead to improved Customer Supply Chain related KPI performance;
- Promote a partnership culture across Customer Logistics teams of leveraging best practices and utilizing CI problem solving methodologies (e.g. why-why, data analysis, value stream mapping) to identify root causes and develop solutions;
- Develop and maintain operational tracking systems for key promotional activities, new item introductions, item transitions, discontinuations, on-shelf availability, inventory management etc.;
- Lead project teams and actively drive collaborative work with internal cross-functional resources and with external retailer supply chain / merchandising team Members to improve Logistics/Supply Chain KPIs;
- Manage forecasting and replenishment CMI / CPFR related activities for seasonal, very complex brands.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least eight years of experience OR Master’s degree with at least four years of experience;
- At least four years of experience in Supply Chain management and/or Customer Logistics;
- Demonstrated track-record of solving complex business problems and using advanced analytical techniques;
- Proficiency with results-orientation and performance-driven attitude;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills for effective collaboration and influencing with internal and external business partners / customers;
- Solid interpersonal skills for effective collaboration and influencing with internal and external business partners / customers.
- Experience within the consumer product, consumer health, CPG or OTC industry.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.