Material Planner 1 PowerSecure Inc Durham
Short Description :Degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree The Material Planners primary objective is to ensure the availability of all manufacturing materials for their designated operations PowerSecure, a Southern Company subsidiary, is a leading provider of innovative ,…
Full Description :
PowerSecure is hiring for a Material Planner position. This position is located in our Durham, NC facility. The Material Planner's primary objective is to ensure the availability of all manufacturing materials for their designated operations. Key responsibilities include correcting material shortages, identifying causes of material shortages, and constructing plans for corrective and preventative action. The Manufacturing Material Planner proactively identifies potential material shortages and reports material overages that may be inhibiting production. The Material Planner works with principal members of the manufacturing team, ensuring that each operation has the necessary materials at operation start, and provides reports to the Material Manager on a regular basis. This position works closely with Production Control associates and ensures material availability before the release of work to the manufacturing floor. Additional responsibilities may include reviewing product structures on bills of material and making suggestions for continuous improvement regarding material flow and manufacturability to the Material Manager.
PowerSecure, a Southern Company subsidiary, is a leading provider of innovative energy solutions to electric utilities and their industrial, institutional, and commercial customers.
We invest in high-value and cost-effective benefits for our employees. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- Competitive pay and a matching 401 (k) plan
- Vacation, Company Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Flexible spending accounts/Health savings account
- Wellness Incentive Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing MRP environment
- Ability to read and analyze data from ERP
- Make strategic business decisions based on schedule and demand
- Strong mathematical skills
- Manufacturing Supply Chain experience is desired
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.