Administrative Assistant / Assistant Branch Supervisor II-102886 State of South Carolina Lexington County, SC
Short Description :Must complete a formal CDL test examiner trainer course and examination that includes Introduction to CDL Licensing System, Overview of the CDL Tests and Knowledge Tests Assists the general public by administering knowledge tests for all classes to include CDL, retrieving and ,…
Full Description :
The Assistant Branch Supervisor II may be called upon to perform some or all of the tasks below:
1. Serves as supervisor in the absence of the Branch Supervisor and is capable of performing the duties assigned to the Branch Office Supervisor including but not limited to the ability to direct, plan and coordinate the activities necessary for the day-to-day office operation of a branch office. Performs and assists with audits of offices and associated entities operating under the agency's enforcement areas. Capable of holding office meetings and conducting training on behalf of office management to advise staff on new and existing policies and procedures.
2. Assists Customer Service Representatives with driver and motor vehicle services such as issuing all classes of driver licenses, registering and titling vehicles and managing public inquiries. Registers applicants for motor voter and/or selective service, if required.
3. Reconciles daily activity reports to include bank detail, timesheets and approves refund requests. Secures audited documents, petty cash fund and accountable monies on a day to day basis. Responsible for ensuring building is secure. Assists in the preparation of close of day bank deposit and for securing all monies in bank depository. Performs routine maintenance on equipment.
4. Assists the general public by administering knowledge tests for all classes to include CDL, retrieving and responding to phone messages and processing driver and vehicle transactions.
5. Maintains inventory of office supplies and prepares requisitions. Prepares inventories of all accountable items, monthly and quarterly reports. 6. Provides input into employee EPMS's. Interviews and prepares all documents pertaining to newly hired employees. Trains all office personnel on various DMV transactions and procedures. Performs other duties as required by supervisor.
The person holding this position may be required to relocate to an office within 30 miles of their home office if business needs require. This move cannot exceed 30 miles from the current office.
A high school diploma and excellent clerical, secretarial or administrative experience. Must complete a nationwide criminal background check to include finger prints. Before being certified to administer CDL knowledge skill tests must complete a formal CDL test examiner trainer course and examination that includes Introduction to CDL Licensing System, Overview of the CDL Tests and Knowledge Tests.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.