Office Clerk 1 Technical and Project Millington
Short Description :Is a CVEcertified ServiceDisabled VeteranOwned /8m Economically Disadvantaged WomanOwned Small Business SDVO/EDWOSB All employees are responsible for their own safety, as well as that of others in the workplace Three 3 + ,…
Full Description :
Incorporated in 2003, Engineering, (TAPE) is a CVE-certified Service-Disabled Veteran–Owned /8(m) Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (SDVO/EDWOSB). TAPE is dedicated to keeping the nation safe and strong by providing technology services, training and readiness solutions as well as management consulting to the Federal government.JOB SUMMARY
The Office Clerk I position will support offices within Navy Personnel Command (NPC) PERS-3 by maintaining and providing complete and accurate personnel records and records-related information to authorized users throughout the Navy and other federal agencies.
This position is one of several that will support the Bureau of Naval Personnel (BUPERS) as the parent to Navy Personnel Command (NPC), located in Millington, TN. BUPERS/NPC FM is the primary and official manager of Navy military personnel records. BUPERS/NPC FM is tasked with maintaining and providing complete and accurate personnel records and records-related information to authorized users throughout the Navy and other federal agencies.
- This position is responsible for complete and accurate document creation, filing, duplication, and routing, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Daily administrative support including scanning documents using high-speed scanners, flatbed scanners, and/or microfiche readers/scanners to include non-standard size documents such as photos, college transcripts, and/or microfiche in accordance with the SOP.
- This work involves handling proper handling of Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- 5% Travel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Navy Personnel records and awards
- Experience in proper handling of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in accordance with Department of Navy (DON) policies and procedures.
- Three (3) + years of experience in Office Management and Clerical Support
- Active DoD Secret Clearance is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment (computers, scanners, copiers, printers)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
All employees are responsible for their own safety, as well as that of others in the workplace. To help us maintain a safe workplace, everyone must be safety-conscious at all times. This position is performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The safe use of TAPE equipment, as well as safe practices while on TAPE property is essential.
TAPE will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
TAPE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.