Production Laborer CRH Walterboroposted by admin on February 27, 2021
Short Description :Customers including independent garden centers, mass retailers, landscapers, contractors, and homeowners Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed Please complete your online application and profile which will ,…
Full Description :
Job ID: 241660
Lawn & Garden, a company, a division within Oldcastle APG, is one of the largest manufacturers of bagged and bulk decorative mulch, soil, stone, and limestone products in the nation with over 40 production facilities. We take pride in serving a diverse group of customers including independent garden centers, mass retailers, landscapers, contractors, and homeowners.
An Oldcastle Production Laborer is responsible for the following specific job tasks:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Stack product as it comes off the production line
- Clean machinery, maintain the surrounding area, keeping area free of debris
- Use security gear at all times and follows all safety regulations
- Work closely with the lead operator to prepare for shift production and become knowledgeable of the machinery you operate
- Transport trash and debris away from production areas
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
Physical requirements include lifting up to 65 lbs., extended standing, walking, sitting, bending, climbing, working inside and outside, and use of fall protection equipment
- Able to perform job tasks in sometimes dusty, hot and/or cold working conditions
- Must be able to follow workplace safety procedures, including machinery lockout tagout, and use of personal protective equipment
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Ability to think independently while successfully functioning in a team environment, with a proven track record of contributing toward team goals
What Americas Offers You
Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Americas family. Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Lawn & Garden, a company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the family!
Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.
As one of the leading companies in United States, CRH opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. CRH also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Production Laborer Jobs Walterboro March 2021 by CRH, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Walterboro region from another company below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.