Receiving Gate Clerk (Sat & Sun 11 AM- 11PM) Epes Transport System, LLC Browns Summit
Short Description :Paperwork to driver, tractor and trailer number to proper destination through pick up number verification in the customers system The Receiving Gate Clerk will control inbound and outbound trailer movements to and from the customers dedicated drop lots They will ,…
Full Description :
We are looking for a PartTime Receiving Gate Clerk to join our Dedicated team. The Receiving Gate Clerk will control inbound and outbound trailer movements to and from the customer's dedicated drop lots. They will coordinate any special needs with customer's supervision and management, Drop Lot Coordinators, and Epes Dedicated onsite supervisor along with all driver interactions entering and leaving the facility via the customer's receiving gate operations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Good data entry skills
- Basic PC skills to include e-mails, spreadsheets and word processing
- AS400 experience helpful, not required
- Ability to handle position functions without direct supervision
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test.
- No convictions of serious crimes or felonies.
- Professional, clean, neat appearance
- Control of inbound and outbound trailer movement to and from the customer's drop lot locations.
- Coordinates any special needs with customer supervision, management and contract drop lot coordinators.
- Interaction with drivers entering and leaving the facility, insuring all check in/out and security procedures as prescribed by customer.
- Assigns drop/pickup locations via information in the customer system.
- Verifies inbound shipments by type, assign locations, for live unloading, drop location's, door assignments, records all applicable data in to customer's computer system.
- Verifies outbound shipment with drivers exiting the facility, matching paperwork to driver, tractor and trailer number to proper destination through pick up number verification in the customer's system.
- Updates the customer computer system for all pickup and deliveries.
- Assist customer Receiving Gate Manager and/or customer Dedicated Trucking Manager with pulling data from customer's computer systems for reporting needs.
- Manually maintains daily record of all inbound and outbound tractors, trailers, pickups and deliveries for system failure backup.
- Records and maintains a daily physical yard check of all trailers stored at the customer drop lot locations.
- Issues moves to co-ordinate smooth flow of empties while maximizing space utilization.
Epes Transport is dedicated to providing quality transportation services. Our mission is to continuously improve the quality of our service to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Continuous improvement in quality is the means we will use to ensure reasonable profits and long term growth.
is the largest private trucking company in North Carolina.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.