Administrative Assistant Embrace Home Loans Bedford
Short Description :Maintaining client referral relationships with realtors, builders, developers, CPAs, financial planners, etc, and make sales calls on potential or existing customers in order to develop new business and/or retain existing business May take lead in promoting and branding Loan ,…
Full Description :
Since 1983 our passion has been simple. We want to help you grow both personally and professionally. Embrace is a positive, exciting environment. It’s a place where new ideas and opportunities are encouraged. A place where life-changing experiences are created. When you join our team, you’ll receive the support you need to grow inside the office and out because we believe that business success and personal fulfillment go hand in hand. Maybe that’s why we’re such a great place to work. We realize that being successful at work is only the tip of your iceberg.
The Administrative Assistant’s role is to primarily foster sales and operational relationships while assisting their Loan Officer or Branch Manager with their daily administrative tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Technical Knowledge, Years of Related Experience, Skills, Licenses, and Systems Experience
A. Education: High School degree or equivalent.
B. Experience: Computer aptitude; Ability to problem solve & analyze
C. Skills: Strong oral, verbal and written communication skills; ability to work well under pressure; ability to meet deadlines and work independently; excellent time management skills a must
D. Systems: Microsoft Office Suite
- Provide support to branch manager and loan officers in the areas of development, expansion, marketing, and retention
- Research areas for future development at a branch level
- Assist branch manager and sales team with promotion of retail initiatives, mission, and objectives
- Maintain a professional image and adhere to standards consistent with company policies and procedures
- Participate in branch/headquarter meetings that require attendance
- Other office administrative duties as assigned by Branch Manager
- Performing such duties and assuming other responsibilities as may be assigned
- May assist the Loan Officer in establishing, developing, and maintaining client referral relationships with realtors, builders, developers, CPA’s, financial planners, etc, and make sales calls on potential or existing customers in order to develop new business and/or retain existing business.
- May assist the Loan Officer in keeping informed of trends, changes, and developments in the local real estate market to deliver up to date information to clients.
- May act as the primary contact between Loan Officer and Marketing to help coordinate and participate in trade shows, open houses, seminars and other business development events.
- May take lead in promoting and branding Loan Officer via various channels including social media.
- May maintain Loan Officer’s CRM to ensure prospects, active clients and closed loans are touched on a regular basis with the goal of identifying new referral activity.
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed
Participate in additional training on sales, technology, products, procedures and pricing on an ongoing basis. Complete annual training as required by company policy and law on an annual basis in a timely manner.
MEASUREMENTS OF SUCCESS
Ability to meet deadlines
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND DEMANDS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: Office
Possible Work Hazards: Minimal
Physical Demands: Light
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Embrace Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity and ADA compliant Employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.42 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Mortgage Industry Related: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.