Executive Office Manager West Shore Home Mechanicsburg
Short Description :Provide equal employment opportunity EEO to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to ,…
Full Description :
We are seeking highly qualified Executive Office Manager to join our rapidly growing team!
West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As the Executive Office Manager, you will provide support to the executive team and manage corporate travel and expenses.
Executive Office Manager Candidate Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar function which could include Office Manager, Paralegal or Executive Assistant
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Commensurate experience will be considered.
Detail-oriented and organized. Exhibits great time management.
- Driven motivated, self-starter
- Energetic and deadline oriented.
- Exercises discretion and sound judgement
- Comfortable in a fast pace and dynamic office environment
- Able to work alone or in a team environment.
- Highly organized and the ability to keep others organized
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable with and open to new technology. Experience with Salesforce or Financial Force preferred but not required.
Are you ready to take on the next big challenge in your career?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Office Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.