Administrative/Clinical Assistant Becket Family of Services Nashua
Short Description :In the area, we lead the human services field in New England Within the service model, the Becket team is able to work closely with families in their own environment, creating the best possibility for lasting impact This includes, but is not limited to, ,…
Full Description :
NH Community Based Services
The Becket Family of Services has been providing services to youth and families for over 50 years. With 45 locations and the broadest umbrella of services offered in the area, we lead the human services field in New England. Becket's rapid and sustained growth in the area shows a commitment not only to those we serve, but also to our community.
Who we serve
The community-based office in Nashua is a tight-knit group of professionals providing intensive services to at risk youth and their families in the community. Within the service model, the Becket team is able to work closely with families in their own environment, creating the best possibility for lasting impact. The Becket team is skilled in providing trauma-sensitive treatment and maintains a trauma-informed approach within all operations.
Office culture and values
- Supportive work environment
- Encouragement to pursue passions and collaborate closely with other team members
- An emphasis on the importance of professional development; internal and external training opportunities are provided and encouraged
- Encouragement of creative engagement approaches
- Commitment to the well-being of its employees and self-care as an integral part of the culture
- The role of the Administrative Assistant is to support the team by providing clerical duties. This includes, but is not limited to, data entry on clients, scanning and uploading clients’ documents, reviewing internal files for compliance, and ordering office supplies.
- Bi-weekly team meetings provide a space for additional case conceptualization and team communication
- Develop expertise
- Casual to business casual attire
- Annual evaluations with merit-based raises
- Structured orientation and onboarding
Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical including Flexible Spending Account and Health Reimbursement Account, Dental, Vision, 403b, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Wellness programs, Legal Services, Employee discount programs, Paid time off, Telemedicine, Employee Assistance Program.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 1-year experience working in an office environment
- Experience working in medical or social services office preferred
- Experience with Microsoft programs
- Able to communicate with stakeholders
- Position requires background and driving record check before starting.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.