Document Writer/Progammer Gurstel Law Firm P C San Diego
Short Description :Members regarding the functionality of documents or database commands The Firm is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota with offices in Arizona, California, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming All new employees must be able to pass a Background ,…
Full Description :
Gurstel Law Firm, P.C. (hereinafter “the Firm”) is a multi-state litigation law firm representing creditors in all aspects of the legal collection process. The Firm is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota with offices in Arizona, California, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming.POSITION: DOCUMENT WRITER/PROGRAMMER
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Document Writer/Programmer will be responsible for performing a variety of requests from Attorneys and managers for updates on documents, and performing a variety of duties including but not limited to:
- Create templates of legal documents, based on examples provided, that will be used to generate instances of the documents in bulk.
- Plan and draft scripting code that will create required variations in the generated documents.
- Modify existing templates according to instructions from managers and attorneys.
- Plan and draft scripting code for database modification commands.
- Test documents to insure they are generated in compliance with client standards, regulatory requirements, and usability needs.
- Troubleshoot and fix script problems.
- Review scripting code to answer questions from other staff members regarding the functionality of documents or database commands.
- Track multiple ongoing projects.
- Basic level of programming/scripting experience and education is required. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience with database programming and/or mail merge.
- Vertican – Collection Master (CLS) experience is an added value.
- Experience with WordPerfect merge is preferred but not required.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and ability to create professional-looking documents.
- Time Management skills – Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with lawyers and paralegals is essential to the approval process.
- Basic knowledge of the legal process and legal documents is helpful.
- Must have a stable work history.
- Must be a mature individual who is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- All new employees must be able to pass a Background Check, Credit Check, Education Check, and Drug Screen.
- Ability to work in a team.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Possess strong written communication skills.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and Profit Sharing.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays
We are looking for individuals who share our Core Values: Do Right, Achieve Results, and Maintain Integrity.
You must submit Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements for consideration.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.