Gift Processing Operations Analyst The Salvation Army Eastern Territory West Nyackposted by admin on January 01, 1970
Short Description :And address donor concerns as appropriate Work collaboratively to support campaign management operations Collaborate with Legal to process complex donor transactions, including Matching Gifts Located in West Nyack, NY the Eastern Territorial Headquarters has an exciting opportunity for ,…
Full Description :
Reporting to the Manager, Gift Processing Operations, this individual will assist The Salvation Army Community Relations and Development Department (CRD) in processing lock box donations in a timely manner, maintaining records, and at all times striving for complete accuracy to preserve the integrity of gift data. Additionally, this person will support in the execution and administration of various other CRM related tasks as needed. Responsibilities:
- Process donations as needed
- Perform other data entry and hygiene tasks as needed
- Partner with Finance, CRD, IT and Divisions to ensure continued accuracy of donor records in CRD Systems
- Answer The Salvation Army donor stewardship phone line and address donor concerns as appropriate Work collaboratively to support campaign management operations
- Produce donor related correspondence including acknowledgements and stewardship letters
- Support the evolution of gift processing operations, Steward donors efficiently and in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Legal to process complex donor transactions, including Matching Gifts
- Prepare and upload donation files
- Maintain data integrity
- Partner with Finance, CRD, IT and Divisions to troubleshoot and resolve the processing of donations that require exception handling
- Collaborate with Finance to identify and reconcile donation discrepancies
- Ensure proper coding is used in the designation of donations
- Alert supervisor whenever data is questionable
- Create and manage adjustment batch processing jobs for donation encoding errors that are identified and rectify accordingly
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- 1 -3 years of related experience
- Proficiency of Microsoft applications and other software applications (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.