General Clerk Unity Technologies Corporation Indianapolisposted by admin on October 19, 2020
Short Description :To user inquiries and complaints via telephone and electronic sources Develop, analyze, and review reports and/or other documents and provide the results of that analysis Provide advice and assistance for strengthening the Finance workforce involving the design of ,…
Full Description :
CURRENT DHS SECRET CLEARANCE OR ELIGIBILIY A MUST
Unity Technologies Inc. (UnityTec) is seeking candidates to support the financial operations of the Customs and Border Patrol’s (CBP) Office of Finance and it’s National Finance Center. The Office of Finance is responsible for the financial integrity of CBP operations, and provides broad range of financial systems, capabilities, processes, controls and counsel.
The General Clerk will:
· Develop, analyze, and review reports and/or other documents and provide the results of that analysis.
· Perform various analytical and administrative duties related to the support of day-to-day payroll processes such as analyzing and reconciling pay issues, processing actions associated with employee pay adjustments, researching and resolving payroll errors, and responding to employee pay inquiries.
· Perform various analytical and administrative duties related to the support of CBP’s payment process such as invoice payments and travel voucher research and processing.
· Provide helpdesk support functions such as receiving and responding to user inquiries and complaints via telephone and electronic sources.
· Extract data related to CBP program activities from CBP and DHS systems: perform ledger operations, analyze transactions, prepare corrective action plans, review internal controls and prepare recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency: perform reconciliations, prepare charts, graphs, spreadsheets and issue papers.
· Provide advice and assistance for strengthening the Finance workforce involving the design of positions, candidate assessment/selection tools, and human resource development plans:
In support of the critical financial functions for one or more of the following customers operations:
· The Payroll section in maintaining employee pay records, ensures timely and accurate pay and generates actions impacting pay
· The Travel section in performing travel vouchers expenses reviews and processing authorizations
· The Commercial Accounts section in processing commercial vendor and Government trading partner payments
· customer support services for financial system users
· As well as periodic regulatory reports and annual financial statements, monitors CBP accounting data, and accounting services to other Federal Government entities
Qualifications (GS 9 and up equivalent)
· Business, management, finance or accounting degree/field of study from a 4-year program at an accredited college or university
· At least 2 years of relevant experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- United States (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Secret (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.