Recruiter Knighted Ventures Emeryvilleposted by admin on December 03, 2020
Short Description :An effort to collaborate on all analysis/reporting to build stronger longterm outcomes Identify qualified candidates through distinct recruiting and sourcing tools Social distancing guidelines in place Give back to your community by volunteering ,…
Full Description :
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Knighted, you can expect a dynamic and energetic work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a multi-faceted training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and their teammates.
Location: Emeryville, CA
As a Recruiter, you will...
- Identify qualified candidates through distinct recruiting and sourcing tools
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Actively manage applicants through the recruitment process to ensure positive candidate and hiring manager experiences
- Manage and continuously update Applicant Tracking System
- Organize and conduct new employee orientations to foster a positive attitude toward company goals and an effective hand-off to our development team.
- Constant communication with candidates and other team members to ensure each step of the recruiting cycle is completed and handled with care.
- Perform data entry for essential recruiting metrics in an effort to collaborate on all analysis/reporting to build stronger long-term outcomes.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
- Act as a liaison with various departments and locations, you can expect to Interface with all levels of the organization, including the senior leadership team. Handle confidential and non-routine information, and explain policies and procedures when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Office manager experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.