Consultant, Digital Portfolio Management Cardinal Health Twinsburg
Short Description :Within digital assets Digital Campaign Management is responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels Bachelors degree in related ,…
Full Description :
What Digital Campaign Management Development contributes to
Digital Campaign Management is responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels.
- Creates compelling marketing programs to drive revenue and sales in support of business objectives.
- Plans, manages and executes all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results.
As a core member of the at-Home Solutions Marketing organization, you will drive strategies both internally, as well as with manufacturers, to obtain, enhance and commercialize product information across digital, print and sales channels.
- Build & manage process to collect product content and imagery from manufacturer partners to utilize across at-Home solutions assets (digital, print, sales, etc)
- Partner with portfolio management team to educate manufacturer partners on the importance and usage of product content within at-Home Solutions
- Partner with Portfolio Operations, Digital and Co-Op Marketing teams to properly implement product content within assets, including leading recommended changes to Product Information Management (PIM) system
- Lead strategy for future PIM updates, as well as evaluation of a Digital Asset Management (DAM) tool for product and marketing content
- Research and evaluate partner and competitor product content offerings
- Develop strategy and implement for enhanced product content within digital assets
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 2+ years experience in related field, preferred.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.