Personnel Supervisor/Staffing Recruiter EmployBridge, LLC Harrisburg
Short Description :Discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant Delivering topnotch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies alike Our Harrisburg, PA office is looking ,…
Full Description :
Our Harrisburg, PA office is looking for an Entry Level Recruiter to join the team! The Recruiter delivers exceptional customer service and recruits qualified individuals to fill open positions in the busy Harrisburg office.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
- Hands-on recruiting, interviewing, and selecting qualified manufacturing personnel for key accounts
- Acting as liaison with our clients; evaluating skills required for various job assignments and filling open orders in an effective and timely manner
- Delivering top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies alike
- Orienting, onboarding, and helping to manage the field employee workforce
- Demonstrating the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
- Previous Recruiting experience – A PLUS!.
- Previous Staffing experienceA PLUS!
- Solid customer service background and a flexible "can do!" attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and self-direct
- Strong computer skills including MS office, Outlook, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
- High volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively work with people from all socio-economic strata
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends if required
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
EmployBridge will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.