Material Handler Kasai North America, Inc Talladega
Short Description :Materials and other goods as necessary in support of production control and manufacturing Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the Quality and Environmental Policies Receives orders from manufacturing and/or production control and is responsible to fulfill the ,…
Full Description :
Reports to: Material Handling Supervisor
- Transfers work-in process (WIP) parts and delivers incoming raw materials and other goods as necessary in support of production control and manufacturing
- Sorts appropriate materials and places in proper locations
- Receives orders from manufacturing and/or production control and is responsible to fulfill the order and deliver to the proper destination
- Operates scanning equipment to transfer materials to correct locations as necessary.
- Support the implementation, achievement, and maintenance of the Quality and Environmental Policies
- Authorities for an employee are granted by means of work instructions, policies and procedures and/or direction provided by management to meet the requirements of the customer
- High School Graduate or GED
- Two (2) years related work experience preferred
- Ability to exhibit organizational, interpersonal and mathematical skill level sets to successfully meet the requirements and expectations of this position
- Ability to operate appropriate equipment relevant to the material handling process (certification preferred)
- Familiarity with related software applications, i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint..etc...
Work Environment: This job operates in an office and manufacturing environment, and routinely uses standard office equipment. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud but are within OSHA standards.
Physical Demands: The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and / or move up to 25 pounds. The employee may also be required to work in hot temperatures.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instruction, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.