Old Navy Brand Associate Old Navy Fremont Hub Fremont
Short Description :On the sales floor with the main goal of driving sales Part time clearance leads will support our shipment team and take care of logistics processes like signage and markdowns, as well as insuring our clearance sections stays neat, clean, organized and processed correctly ,…
Full Description :
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it’s easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we’re on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you? Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you.
At Old Navy, we have elevated positions available!
Stock Specialist – Store ownership in replenishing product, assisting with shipment, and completing other processes such as markdowns and signage.
Visual Merchandiser - You would partner with our Assistant General Manager of Merchandising to implement visual displays on mannequins, display and merchandise product, and generally create a beautiful store that delights and inspires our customers. Retail experience required, visual merchandising experience a plus.
Cashier Lead - We are looking for someone with plenty of positive energy and enthusiasm for our brand and our customer. Be ready to drive brand loyalty such as brand credit cards and coupon redemption, work in a fast-paced environment and have fun working with your customers!
Sales Floor - You would spend most of your time on the sales floor with the main goal of driving sales. Do you love shopping and treat everyone you meet like a new friend? This might be the perfect fit. To be successful in this role you'll need to be: friendly, outgoing, positive and fashionable and able to connect with and inspire your customer.
Pricing Lead - Do you love to keep things organized and have early morning availability? Part time clearance leads will support our shipment team and take care of logistics processes like signage and markdowns, as well as insuring our clearance sections stays neat, clean, organized and processed correctly. 5am availability preferred.
Below is the general description for a Brand Associate, see how you measure up!
Brand Associate Attitudes
- You are passionate about fashion and apparel and love our products
- You build relationships and want to be part of a winning team
- You take pride in yourself, your work and the success of your store
- You work with drive and energy showing that you have a desire to make a difference
- You love your community and actively work to make it better
- You take initiative, anticipate needs, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
Brand Associate Job Duties
- Greet and engage with the customer at all times, using our product to connect with the customer
- Perform tasks as requested of you each shift and that pertain to the successful operation of the business.
- Listen to the customer and observe non-verbal cues to anticipate service needs
- Offer product suggestions and add on additional items when engaging with customers
- Maintain a clean and safe environment that prevents loss and minimizes risk
- Process cashier transactions quickly, accurately and drive our brand loyalty programs
- Keep our product folded, sized, in-stock and organized on the sales floor and up stocks/back stocks
- Place styles, sizes and colors of product on the sales floor so they are available for the customer
- Welcome customers to the fitting room and keep the area neat, clean and organized at all times
- Process all tasks quickly and accurately per company defined policies and procedures, with a focus on customer service and with a sense of urgency and pride
- Execute the shipment process to meet productivity and presentation standards
- Execute signage and markdown processes accurately and efficiently to meet productivity and pricing standards
- Execute the replenishment tasks with attention to detail ensuring all styles, sizes and colors are available
Brand Associate Requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the sales floor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
Providing our customers with an optimal shopping experience is our #1 priority. This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.