Front Desk Agent - Brooklyn Fairfield Inn By Marriott Hotel Troutbrook Co Brooklyn
Short Description :Desk in a friendly, efficient and Branded Hotel in the Gowanus Brooklyn NY area is looking to hire Front Desk Agents Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities, restaurants, transportation, Ensure logging and delivery of packages, ,…
Full Description :
Branded Hotel in the Gowanus Brooklyn NY area is looking to hire Front Desk Agents.
- Greet, check-in and checkout guests approaching the Front Desk in a friendly, efficient and
courteous manner and in accordance with company, hotel and brand standards.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities, restaurants, transportation,
entertainment and hours of operation in a timely manner.
- Resolves guest challenges and takes appropriate action to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Build rapport with rewards members, distinguished visitors; escort guests to rooms, make
welfare calls, encourage feedback throughout their stay.
- Identify, solicit and sign up potential reward members (if applicable).
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow the rate-quoting
- Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages, mail and messages to guests and meeting
- Use proper two-way radio and phone etiquette at all times when communicating with other
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and
- Complete a bucket check, room rate verification report, and housekeeping report. * Balance
and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift according to hotel standards. * Maintain
a clean work area.
- Assist guests with safe deposit boxes.
- Review Front Office log daily.
- Be aware of all rates, packages, special promotions and closed out/restricted dates as
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- On call
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.