Product Handler (Excel Filling Pooling) B. Braun Medical Inc. Irvine
Short Description :Part of the B Braun Medical Inc, a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry Assists supervisor to ensure that production operators have sufficient stock of ,…
Full Description :
About B. Braun
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.Responsibilities: Position Summary:
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Assists supervisor to ensure that production operators have sufficient stock of materials.
- Collects, checks and keeps records of materials flow to and from production area.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish assigned task.
- No problem solving skills required as job is routine and repetitive.
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and subordinates.
Qualifications: Expertise: QualificationsExperience/Training/Education/Etc Required:
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-04 years related experience required.
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services. Other: Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light workExerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand, Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Kneeling/Crawling, Sitting , Stooping/squatting
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward, Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Proximity to moving parts
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Frequently:Production/manufacturing environment, Warehouse environment
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.