Customer Service Representative Service Partners Birmingham
Short Description :Of over 75 locations and 850+ employees, we provide insulation, roofing, gutters and many other products to our retail and contractor customers If you are a resourceful team player, with a positive, professional attitude, enthusiastic personality then we want you to ,…
Full Description :
Service Partners has an opening for a Customer Service Representative to join our team and enhance our business. In this role, you will serve as the key customer contact for our branch, providing order support and product information for our customers.
If you are a resourceful team player, with a positive, professional attitude, enthusiastic personality then we want you to join our team working closely with Outside Sales Reps, Production Personnel, Insides Sales, Credit and Delivery to support the order fulfillment process. APPLY NOW!
Why work for Service Partners?
- We invest in people, work hard and have fun doing it
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with a company match
Do you have what it takes?
- Personable, enthusiastic and engaging personality
- Ability to maintain a positive rapport with customers, providing world class service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exemplary customer service skills, analytics and problem- solving skills
- Proficient computer skills to process and review dealer orders, requests and system generated acknowledgements
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 7am to 4pm.
What qualifications do you need?
- 1- 2 years of experience in a customer service role
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
Service Partners is the largest insulation distributor of quality residential insulation products and accessories in the United States. With a distribution US network of over 75 locations and 850+ employees, we provide insulation, roofing, gutters and many other products to our retail and contractor customers. With 20+ years of industry leadership we pride ourselves on delivering superior value to our customers.
Please visit our website: https://www.service-partners.com/careers
Service Partners, a division of TopBuild Corp., is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/ Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- 401(k): 1 year (Preferred)
- Basic Math: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.