Front Desk- Galbraith Tennis Center Galbraith Tennis Center Tacoma
Short Description :Facility, handling all court reservations, cash and charge transactions, answering phones and transferring calls to the appropriate department, taking accurate messages, and disseminating necessary facility related information Prefer experience regarding cash and credit transactions Provide ,…
Full Description :
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for monitoring traffic flow into the tennis facility, handling all court reservations, cash and charge transactions, answering phones and transferring calls to the appropriate department, taking accurate messages, and disseminating necessary facility related information.
- Provide excellent customer service to members and guests at all times.
- Ensures registration and check in/checkout procedures are followed as members and guests arrive and depart.
- Accountable for balancing register at shifts end.
- Stock display areas as needed.
- Conduct scheduled walk-throughs of key areas up to/and including restrooms, locker rooms, and parking lot ensuring cleanliness and safety. Clean up and report safety concerns as needed.
- Completing opening and closing procedures as required.
- Perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- Relay information (complaints, problems, accident reports, etc.) to supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience Desired
- Dependability, communication skills, and an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision.
- Must have a friendly, outgoing personality and enjoy social interaction.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Must have the ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to make quick decisions that best serve facility members and guests.
- Ability to learn and use registration software and other related computer functions.
- Prefer experience regarding cash and credit transactions.
- Customer service interaction experience with members, guests, and employees in person and on the phone.
- The ability to lift 25-50 pounds regularly.
- The ability to squat and bend over regularly.
- The ability to carry out repetitive motions regularly.
- The ability to lift and carry awkward items from one location to another.
- The ability to respond quickly to sounds and visual cues (such as alarms and/or safety concerns both on and off court).
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- The ability to work in extreme weather and indoor/outdoor conditions.
- The ability to stand for length of shift (with breaks and lunches given per policy).
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.