Human Resources Assistant Nestle Purina PetCare Company Hartwell
Short Description :We opened a state of the art distribution center in 2018 and production facility in 2019 our first new factory in over 20 years To our veterans and separated service members, youre at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top ,…
Full Description :
As a Human Resources Assistant, you’ll be a part of an active HR Department that contributes to the accomplishments of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. You will be responsible for labor and employee relations initiatives, benefits, compensation, training, recruitment and selection, team building, as well as upholding our Nestle Continuous Excellence Pillars.
- Assist in recruiting for the site, for both hourly and salaried roles.
- Act as a resource for factory employees on programs such as: benefits, wellness, and company policies.
- Advise and counsel on company rules, policies and procedures, and corrective actions to help maintain consistency throughout the facility.
- Facilitate, advise and counsel in legal compliance issues, including OFCCP, EEOC, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, OSHA and unemployment.
- Assist Training Specialist in development of training programs for all levels of the facility.
- Assist the HR Manager in the attendance program administration and any disciplinary issues.
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner, abiding by all safety rules and policies. Participates and supports the Behavior-Based Safety process.
- Participate in all Nestle Purina Programs and Initiatives. These include but are not limited to NCE, Education & Training, etc.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Must be willing to relocate in the future
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission-you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at accommodations[at]purina.nestle.com to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.