ProjStream QA Tester – Developer Role ProjStream Orlando
Short Description :For software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware Develop effective strategies and test plans Education and Certification BsC, BA ,…
Full Description :
ProjStream QA Tester – Developer Role
ProjStream is searching for a candidate to support multiple technical roles. We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Additionally, you will be responsible for fixing software bugs and documenting the fixes that arise from automated and manual testing. The perfect candidate will also be a valued resource in understanding database and network performance as well as cybersecurity and be able to make recommendations to optimize performance and security of ProjStream applications.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual and automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development team as well as contribute to bug fixes and updating code.
- Help troubleshoot issues from clients and internal consultants.
- Conduct post release regression testing on a continuous basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Responsible for optimizing application performance to include software, hardware, and networks.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- .NET and/or C++ development experience.
- Working knowledge of test software such as Ranorex or Original Software and SQL.
- Ability to do performance testing, including load testing and database / query optimization.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Working knowledge of cloud-based systems.
- Develop effective cybersecurity strategies for software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Travel will likely be limited but may require up to 20% travel in certain months. Overall travel projected to be less than 10%.
- Ability to communicate ideas to non-technical business users and stakeholders.
- Commitment to customer service excellence and teamwork.
- Time management skills
Education and Certification:
- BsC, BA in Computer Science.
- Must be a US Citizen.
ProjStream is offering a competitive salary based on the role.
Benefits package and 401K is also included.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,500.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- unix: 2 years (Preferred)
- problem resolution: 2 years (Preferred)
- software testing: 2 years (Required)
- qa testing: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.