Warehouse Ada Coca Cola Bottling Co Inc Ada, OK 74820posted by admin on January 01, 1970
Short Description :,…
Full Description :
Job Description: Warehouse
As a member of the warehouse staff of Ada Coca-Cola Bottling Company, your main task, is the building of pallet and cart orders for our customers. It is imperative that the orders be built accurately and efficiently. This ensures that the customer receives the products they need, when they need them.
- Monday through Friday from 1 P.M. until the work is completed.
- As an Ada Coca-Cola Bottling Co. employee, you are required to be present when scheduled by your supervisor.
- You are expected to arrive at the warehouse, ready to work at the time specified by your supervisor. (see attendance policy, pg. 19 ACCBC handbook)
Effectively building orders on pallets and carts.
- Minimizing mis-picks.
- Counting orders and to make sure they are built accurately.
- Running the pallet/cart wrapping machine.
- Loading the orders into the delivery trucks by forklift or pallet jack.
- Re-packing bad and broken product.
- Cleaning up the warehouse at the end of each shift.
- Any other duties assigned to you by the Warehouse Manager or Warehouse Supervisor.
Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent
Driver's License Strongly Preferred
Fork lift/ Pallet Jack Experience Strongly Preferred
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.