Production Maintenance Abbott Scarborough
Short Description :And installation 03 years experience as an electromechanical technician, experience with automation in a medical field Responds to alarm or trouble calls as required and maintains a strong floor presence We have an exciting opportunity for a ,…
Full Description :
DO WORK THAT MATTERSAt Abbott, diverse ideas, perspectives, and expertise allow us to create life-changing solutions that help people live healthier lives. In 150 countries and with businesses spanning nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to explore your interests and help you achieve your career and personal goals. We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Maintenance Technician within our Abbott Rapid Diagnostics business located at Scarborough, Maine. In this role you will you will perform routine repairs and maintenance on Production equipment, including but not limited to work involving the execution of more than one of the typical maintenance trades: carpentry, electrical, plumbing, plastic and metal fabrication and repair and installation.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (formerly Alere) is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry-leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
- Makes routine, periodic and special inspections to determine repairs needed or corrective actions taken to prevent breakdowns, unsafe conditions or to comply with Company and/or Agency Rules and Regulations.
- Performs Production Equipment change-overs as dictated by schedule or requested by shift supervisor (as needed, or directed to best meet departmental objectives).
- Interprets blueprints, equipment manuals, layouts and wiring diagrams.
- Assists in preparing documentation regarding Preventive Maintenance and Machine Operation.
- Sets up and operates all equipment needed to perform assigned tasks.
- Escorts and assists as necessary, outside repair persons in the performance of their contractual obligations.
- Escorts Agency testing technicians to assure timely completion of their tasks as it relates to production equipment.
- Maintains appropriate records, keeps inventory of spare parts and materials and provides Supervisor with the information necessary to secure needed replacement parts or special materials needed to effect proper repairs on all equipment.
- Responds to alarm or trouble calls as required and maintains a strong floor presence.
- 0-3 years’ experience as an electromechanical technician, experience with automation in a medical field
- 2 plus years’ experience in a high volume manufacturing setting
- Experience using formal preventive maintenance program
- Experience working in an industry operating under ISO, FDA or similar quality systems or regulations
- Ability to grasp new ideas and techniques
- Strong computer aptitude
- cGMP knowledge
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.