Entry Level Marketing Coordinator Premier Solutions International Long Beach
Short Description :Relationships with new and current consumers The entry level Marketing Coordinator will be working directly with the company owner Our private marketing and business development firm is currently searching for the right candidate for our entry level Marketing Coordinator ,…
Full Description :
Our private marketing and business development firm is currently searching for the right candidate for our entry level Marketing Coordinator position to assist with the sales and customer acquisitions of our expanding client base. Most importantly, the entry level Marketing Coordinator will be filling the shoes of an individual who has a dynamo personality and who wants to learn how a small business runs, from the inside out. The entry level Marketing Coordinator will be working directly with the company owner. We seek a highly organized individual with a passion for sales and client service, and the ability to work in a detailed manner while juggling multiple projects.
Our firm seeks individuals to fulfill the entry level Marketing Coordinator roles who are hungry for both professional and personal growth; who will help us take our brand and our businesses to new heights; and who, with our support, will strive to reach their full potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently identify and prospect new marketing and promotional opportunities
- Professionally build and maintain existing customer relationships
- Leveraging company marketing strategies to initiate, develop and grow relationships with new and current consumers
- Monitoring marketing revenue and daily sales to ensure you’re achieving and exceeding team goals
- Selling with integrity. Know that you are promoting a premium product that should never be discounted unless offered by the client at a promotional rate
- Assisting in creating a fun, safe, healthy and community-focused company culture that delivers high member satisfaction and achieves maximum profitability
- Must have great people skills, willingness to learn and a strong desire to help others
- Must have a high level of emotional intelligence and people skills with a demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and drive performance
- Must have excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Must provide experience from school and/ or work experience in the marketing or sales industry
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.