Office Manager Galileo Health, Inc. Nashville
Short Description :Develop standard desk setups for each team and keep evolving Combining our technology with humancentered design, our main focus and goal is helping people live better and healthier lives by sagaciously providing quality medical care in the most affordable, easily accessible, as ,…
Full Description :
Our Office Manager is responsible for maintaining the effective day to day functions of the Galileo Health Office Space. This role sits within the People Culture team and reports to the Senior Manager, People Operations. Success in this role is demonstrated by flawless management of the office space and supporting our clients (our employees) with their needs to allow them to be focused and successful in their roles.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Greet guests appropriately and connect them with their host
- Oversee the daily functions of the day to day management of the office space
- Make company announcements as needed via our internal systems
- Partner with IT to resolve AV and technology issues in conference rooms as needed
- Create FedEx shipments and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Send faxes for the office staff as needed
- Schedule and coordinate with various vendors
- Stay within budget guidelines and strive to find ways to effectively cut costs
- Work with leasing company to coordinate badge activation and terminations
- Work with sub-leasing contacts to put in work orders
- Make office announcements regarding upcoming tours or building maintenance
- Order swag and distribute to new hires and existing employees
- Manage swag inventory
- Order and distribute anniversary and life event gifts
- Develop standard desk setups for each team and keep evolving
- Manage new hire desk set-up
Education, Experience, Skills Required:
- BS/BA/MBA (preferred) or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of administrative or office management experience
- Strong technological skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
- Experience with creating and maintaining a budget
- Exceptional communication and customer service, and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Takes initiative, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Able to understand, respect, and maintain the confidentiality that comes with the responsibilities of the role
Full-Time 30hrs weekly
$32 per hour
Who we are:
We are a digital health technology startup that has re-imagined the doctor-patient relationship. Combining our technology with human-centered design, our main focus and goal is helping people live better and healthier lives by sagaciously providing quality medical care in the most affordable, easily accessible, as well as, cost efficient manner to everyone, including and especially under-represented groups un-favored by our present health system.
We welcome applications from candidates with varying levels of experience and from a broad range of professional and academic backgrounds.
We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making—one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strongly encourage applications from all well-qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, gender identity, religion or religious belief, disability, age, nationality, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy, sexual and reproductive health decisions, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, caregiver status, military service eligibility, veteran status, or status in any other category in this regard. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.