Customer Service Retention Representative ADT Security Services Wichita
Short Description :Services with existing customers Effective communication skills that help deescalate customer calls while problem solving In Account Management, our pursuit to make things right is the driving force behind our customer loyalty Technical ,…
Full Description :
In Account Management, our pursuit to make things right is the driving force behind our customer loyalty. We are the customer’s championthe architect who builds a bridge between what the customer wants, and the value we have to offer through an array of ADT products, led by a mission to protect lives, hopes, dreams, and futures.
- A day in the life of a Retention Agent looks like this:
- Answering incoming calls about our products and services with existing customers
- Retaining ADT customers by problem solving, deescalating customer issues and resolving account issues.
- Reviewing all contacts for accuracy while enhancing the department’s ability to maximize profitability and resolution.
- The ability to work independently to find the best solution.
We’re looking for someone with these skills:
- Experience in sales or retention
- Effective communication skills that help deescalate customer calls while problem solving
- The ability to work with multiple screens and programs open to help resolve customer issues
- Be able to interpret contracts and communicate terms and conditions
- Perform quick calculations
- Competitive pay based on experience with additional financial incentives for team members.
- This role will begin July 13th, 2020 at our Wichita, Kansas location.
- Our department is closed on weekends, allowing our employees to receive every weekend off, no matter the shift.
- Paid virtual training – some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
- PC, no Mac or Chromebook
- At least 10 mbps broadband internet connection with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- Windows 10
- If you do not meet these requirements, you will be able to train in the center and does not disqualify you from the position.
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- High school diploma, GED, college degree or some college experience
- Two (2) years customer retention experience
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills, computer proficiency
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.