IT Generalist Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley, Inc. Bethlehem
Short Description :Required Performs triage incoming technical support requests from staff and follows standard help desk procedures Provides technical support and guidance for issues and queries on agencyowned software, and hardware including desktop computers, ,…
Full Description :
Working for Community Action offers opportunities, an environment, benefits and a mission you won't find anywhere else. If you're motivated and want to be part of an organization that helps improve the community- then this is the opportunity for you.
The IT Generalist provides support in a diverse environment whose mission is to improve the quality of life by building a community in which people have access to economic opportunity, the ability to pursue that opportunity, and a voice in the decisions that affect their lives. The IT Generalist will provide maintenance and repair of hardware, software and the network and other technological support as needed for Community Action. The IT Generalist will also orient and train employees and assist in maintaining websites.
Employment Type: Full Time Nonexempt
Starting hourly rate range: $19.00-21.00 per hour
- Comprehensive Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription
- Agency paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with agency contribution
Generous Paid Leave Time-
- Vacation- 15 Days: Earn more time after 2 and 5 year anniversaries
- 9 Observed Holidays
- Provides technical support and guidance for issues and queries on agency-owned software, and hardware including desktop computers, servers, laptops, VoIP telephones, and mobile devices.
- Performs triage incoming technical support requests from staff and follows standard help desk procedures.
- Tracks issues and maintains regular and consistent troubleshooting documentation.
- Administers of Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, etc.
- Supports and performs system administration on Microsoft and Linux servers.
- Supports various network systems such as firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points, etc.
- Develops and maintains software scripts and applications.
- Provides input on purchasing and planning of new computers and other technology.
- Generates training documentation and trains staff as needed.
- Assists with the development of agency websites.
- Supports various levels of printing, and scanning equipment.
- Sets up, operates and configures presentation hardware, audio mixers, microphones, projectors and related software for live events and presentations.
- Associate's degree in computer repair, computer science, or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge of desktop, server and network programming and configuration
- Service-oriented mindset and the ability to empathize with a wide range of technical experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Valid Driver's license with a good driving record required
CACLV is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation or handicap.
Powered by JazzHR
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.