Scheduler Diagnostic Imaging Centers Overland Park
Short Description :Models positive customer service greeting patients and referring physician staff via phone conversations, and will schedule radiology exams for all Diagnostic Imaging Centers, PA This position is responsible for gathering scheduling information including patient demographics, ,…
Full Description :
, P.A. is looking for dedicated and caring professionals to join our team! This is a great opportunity for a career minded individual in healthcare. If you enjoy a fast-paced, team oriented environment and an excellent staff of co-workers, you have found the right place! The successful applicant will share our "patient" first philosophy. We offer excellent benefits including health insurance, 401k/profit sharing, paid time off, and numerous other benefits.
Hours: Full-time schedules between 8:30 am6:00 pm Monday -Friday (team members rotate working about every 6th Saturday and receive a compensating half day off during the week)
The scheduler models positive customer service greeting patients and referring physician staff via phone conversations, and will schedule radiology exams for all , P.A. clinics. This position is responsible for gathering scheduling information including patient demographics, insurance information, chief complaint, and exams orders to complete the scheduling conversation in a timely and courteous manner. The scheduler is responsible for relaying any exam preps, time, location, direction and other pertinent information regarding scheduled exams. This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and resolve issues promptly and thoroughly.
- Assisting patients and referring providers with appointment scheduling
- Scheduling and cancellation of all diagnostic procedures
- Accurately enter demographics and other personal patient information
- Must be able to type an average of 40 words per minute
- Medical scheduling experience in a call center environment is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work flow
- Flexible and willing to work in a changing environment
- Must demonstrate the capacity to meet new and stressful situations and demands in a diplomatic manner
- Possess self-direction abilities, and be detail and deadline oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.