Operations Coordinator Nooklyn Brooklyn
Short Description :The COO in coordinating management of independent contractor salespeople, front and back office workflow, data recording, customer experience and training Organization and tracking of documentation, performance, goals, and statistics for independent contractor ,…
Full Description :
is an NYC-based brokerage and posting platform. We are seeking an Operations professional to assist the COO in coordinating management of independent contractor salespeople, front and back office workflow, data recording, customer experience and training. The primary focus will be on day-to-day brokerage operations and some client service. Priority is given to those with experience in administrative operations and proficiency in spreadsheets.Responsibilities
- Organization and tracking of documentation, performance, goals, and statistics for independent contractor salespeople, other freelancers, recruits and new hires.
- Operational coordination for offices and storefronts, i.e. supplies, vendors, required postings and filings, accounts, etc.
- Monitoring and tracking of customer experience and unit showing feedback, with some in-person customer service as required.
- Tracking and review of compliance on digital application files, as well as review of irregular invoices where needed.
- Demonstrations and training sessions for specific web applications or operational changes.
- Operational support to future projects, such as roommate matchup workflow.
- Research projects as requested.
- 4+ years of combined education and experience in administrative operations. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Additional work in data or statistics is a plus. Experience in floor management for retail or hospitality is a plus. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus. Experience with personnel files is a plus.
- Health, Dental, and Vision group plans are available.
- 3 weeks annual PTO.
- Primarily Monday-Friday, with 1-2 hours of remote weekend monitoring.
- Primary office is in Bushwick, with some visits required to secondary offices.
- Remote work as directed by your supervisor or required by policy.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.