Project Manager- Operations Stolle Machinery Company Centennial
Short Description :Bachelors Degree in Engineering Receive input from engineering and operations to develop and maintain detailed schedules Complex Problem Solving identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions In ,…
Full Description :
Position requires a technical background equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Qualified candidates will encompass excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to plan, direct, control and coordinate multiple global activities simultaneously. A thorough knowledge of project planning and management procedures, lean practices, risk management and effective engineering techniques is required. In addition, a strong foundation in engineering, project planning, machine construction, communications and basic qualitative/quantitative evaluation is preferred. Candidate should enjoy and easily be able to create relationships with internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with customers and sales team to understand technical, schedule, and delivery requirements.
- Translates customer requirements to system requirements.
- Identify missing information required to complete design and assembly of machines.
- Review quotations, specifications and contracts for technical customer requirements and evaluate feasibility.
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules. This position will proactively support the operations life cycle (from order to commission) ensuring timely delivery of customer orders.
- Participate in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts with project priorities, resourcing, schedule and scope.
- Lead engineering and manufacturing project/equipment engineers
- Manufacturing support to prepare for equipment buy-off. As required, participate in acceptance testing.
- Track project changes and produce updated schedules as agreed with sales, engineering, supply chain personnel, operations and customers.
- Receive input from engineering and operations to develop and maintain detailed schedules. Take ownership to solve problems impacting project timelines and technical risk.
- Evaluate existing project management practices and recommend improvements to project and program management practices.
- Interface with manufacturing, purchasing, quality and planning during execution
- Liaise with management at all levels of the business.
- Routinely publicize and communicate ongoing projects, resourcing utilization, and project metrics.
- Take ownership and responsibility for assuring project scope is met within quality, cost and delivery constraints.
- Work under cross-functional direction from engineers, management, and senior management.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Minimum requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of complex mechanical systems and PLC driven machine automation
- Strong foundation in project planning and analysis, risk evaluation and mitigation, and strong communication techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Microsoft suite.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Estimated travel is 5-20% or as required.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS/ABILITIES/GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Speaking — talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Persuasion — persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding complex written materials in work related documents.
- Service Orientation — actively looking for ways to help people.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Complex Problem Solving — identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Coordination — adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Deductive Reasoning — the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense, i.e. critical thinking skills.
- Work schedule generally consists of 40-47 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends. Longer work weeks may be required during fluctuating business conditions.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions. Stolle Machinery Co, LLC retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
Additionally, Stolle Machinery Co, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.